ROLE PLAY ON COMPLAINT

Situation 7:

You are a shop assistant. You have sold a pair of jeans to customer A and a jacket to customer B. You have checked them carefully before you wrapped them and they were perfect. The next day..


  1. Customer A complains about a stain on the pair of jeans.
  2. Customer B complains a missing button on the jacket.
  3. You inform the customers that those items were in good condition yesterday.
  4. The customers are not satisfied and demand for a replacement or a refund.
Dialogue Conversation 1-Jacket (Azreen & Nikmah)

Shop Assistant    : How can I help you miss?

Customer            : I like to return this jacket!

Shop Assistant    : Is there something the matter with it?

Customer            : Yes,I didn't notice when I bought it,but there are missing button on the jacket.

Shop Assistant    : I'm really sorry about this but I usually inspect all the jacket before wrap them.      Perhaps i did't check this one properly. Would you like to exchange it for another                            one?

Customer            : Well,to be honest..I don't think this jacket is very well made. i'd rather get a          refund.

Shop Assistant    : I understand. Do you have a receipt?

Customer            : Yes,here it is. Thank you.

Dialogue Conversation 2-Jeans (Noora & Mai)

Customer         :  Excuse me? Yesterday,I have bought a pair of jeans from your shop.

Shop Assistant  : Yes,how can I help you?

Customer         :  After come back home, I just realize that there's a stain on the right side of this     jeans!

Shop Assistant  :  Oh,I see..Do you have a receipt?

Customer         :  Yes,I have. Here it is.

Shop Assistant  :  I'am sorry to say but yesterday i've checked that jeans before I wrapped and it was    perfect.I must been notice if there's a stain or torn.

Customer         :  How can it be? I put it away as soon I got home!I'm not wearing it yet. Can you give me refund?

Shop Assistant  :  I'm afraid that it's not our policy to give refund. But would you like to exchange it    for another jeans?

Customer         : That would be fine if I get the same pattern and size. Thank you. 










No comments:

Post a Comment