I AM INTERESTED IN..

HOBBY is the activity that people love to do very much about it. Everybody in this world sure has one or more hobby in their life. Do you have hobby? There are a lot of things that i interested in.

~Now I am interested in the MUSIC.. I really enjoy listening to music. When i feel depressed, I always listen to music which makes me happy. Especially, I listen to pop music. Recently, I become to listen English song. I try to understand the word of the song when i meet new song which is written in English. Listening to music make me relieve my stress. I think music is great for relieving tension and stress. Other than that i like singing so much.

~Singing can make me feel good in everywhere and anytime. Too bad (-_-) i don't have a good vocal. But that my parents and my friends not same think. Beside that, singing always make me happy and feels better. I can smile if I sing. And the last and very important, singing can refresh my mind. Singing can make me forget my problems.I sing all music genre. Like balada, pop, pop alternative, pop-rock or melodic genre. Sometimes I singing dangdut genre also. (>_<)In the morning I always listen to music from my laptop. And sure, I can follow to sing. I have strange habit. I like singing in bath room when I take a bath. Sometimes I scream without consciousness. Do you think is so disturbing? I don’t care. I really love singing.

~Dancing one of my hobbies too. Like acting, I can express all feeling through the expression and movement. Every movement of hand,head,feet,finger and sight of eyes..always express the feeling such as happy..sad..or angry. That's all is my story about hobbies. (*_*)



No comments:

Post a Comment