A LITTLE INTRODUCTION (*_*)



THIS IS ME!!
As I have just given my blog a makeover I thought you might want to know a little bit about 'ME' who runs it! Let start at the beginning...

 ~ My name is Noora Kamsani. I come from Johor Bahru where I was born and grew up. I'm studying part time in Diploma Accountancy at Polytechnic Port Dickson. I did my Certificate in Bookeeping at Polytechnic Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah,Pahang. Oh,before that..i'm MARRIED!! (^_^) okey,continue..

 ~ As for my family, i've 3 brother and 2 sister. My father is retired and now running his carpenter art business. He is so creative and artistic! My mom is a typical housewife who takes a good care about the house hold and all of us. (*_*) I love them sooo much!!

 ~I am a friendly person,amiable,easygoing,jovial,sociable and concise. My lifestyle is very simple. I'm interested in many things such as music,extreme sport,watching movies. I love suspense thriller and action movie. My other hobbies including being with my friends.

 ~I'm personally interested in becoming musician,however there are not meant to me..maybe it should be like a hobby. I believe my path in accountancy. As now i'm only focusing me attention on enjoyment. i'm being my true self with the values,dreams and goal that I have. So..this is 'ME'.

MY LOVELY PARENT



No comments:

Post a Comment